At Eye Doctors of Washington, our focus is on you. Our doctors offer laser vision correction, cataract surgery, glaucoma treatment, and more. We welcome new patients and invite you to read more about the ways in which we can serve you.
Why Choose Eye Doctors of Washington?
For over 50 years, we have provided the DC metropolitan area with state-of-the-art eye care. Founded by a group of professors from the Center for Sight at Georgetown University, our practice has always focused on the core values of academically oriented care, keeping abreast of the latest advancements in the field of ophthalmology, and providing an efficient yet comfortable environment for our patients.
Since we are an academically oriented practice, we have the unique advantage of being able to offer the newest procedures and techniques with the benefit of the most advanced diagnostic and surgical equipment. Even our routine eye exams take advantage of recent technological innovations. We realize that selecting a physician can be a challenging process, and we believe that our practice’s compassionate experts are uniquely positioned to provide you with the best possible care in the field.
Our LASIK surgeons have performed over 50,000 LASIK vision correction procedures, and are considered among the most experienced ophthalmologists in the country. Our doctors have completed fellowship training programs specializing in corneal surgery, glaucoma treatment, and pediatric eye care. In addition to active involvement in research and clinical trials, our doctors have won many awards, and are frequently selected as “Top Docs” by Washingtonian magazine.
What Our Patients Say
Satisfied patients are our best referral source. Read what our patients say about their experience at Eye Doctors of Washington. We have also operated on over 500 physicians and their family members, and are trusted as leaders in the medical community. Eye Doctors of Washington is also the official eye doctors of the Washington Capitals.
In addition to helping patients achieve and maintain good eye health, our doctors and staff offer additional services including:
- Driver’s license eye testing/screening
- Cataract screening
- Determining candidacy for LASIK or other refractive surgeries
EDOW believes that communication is essential to providing excellent care. To schedule an appointment, please contact us today. If you have questions or concerns regarding a specific area of our practice, please contact the following persons for more information:
- Refractive Services (LASIK): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cataract and Cornea Services: email@example.com
- Glaucoma Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pediatric Services: email@example.com
- Medical Billing: Doctors Choice provides the administrative oversight of our medical billing. If you have questions or concerns, please contact Doctors Choice at 301-670-4250, ext. 426
- Medical Records: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 202-688-2857
- Administration: Our business manager is always available for comments or questions at email@example.com